Wachs Diamond Wire Guillotine Saw 208 for 2″-8″ pipe (9.6″ maximum outside diameter).
A new rigid collapsible design allows for quick, safe, dependable operation, even in the harshest of environments. The Wachs DWG-208 Diamond Wire Guillotine Saw merges the ease of operation of a traditional Guillotine Saw with the cutting power of a diamond wire.
The unit includes Hydraulic Powered Diamond Wire Guillotine, High density diamond wire loop assembly, shipping and storage carrier, operations manual, spray coolant and washdown system.
- Safe and efficient, single person operation
- Pivoting safety shield for ease of cleaning and serviceability
- Lightweight durable construction
- Chain mount system for secure pipe mounting
- Mounts directly to pipe or beam for clean cuts
- No internal cut support mechanisms to pinch in the cut (chain support, blade tooth support, etc)
- Detachable, swing-away front cover
- User serviceable maintenance parts (drive and guide wheel assemblies)
- Designed to reduces operator fatigue
- Less excavation required than traditional saws
- Does not bind like traditional saws
- 2″-8″ pipe (9.6″ maximum outside diameter)
- Fast (cuts 8″ ductile pipe in under 3 mins)
- Cold cuts all pipe material
- Quick release levers and latches for fast setup and maintenance (no tools required)
Variable based on workpiece size and density installation.
HTMA class II 8 GPM @ 2000 PSI (30 LPM @ 137.9 bar)
- Operator controls and feedback gauge are top mounted away from cutting action
- Connects directly to all Wachs Utility Power units, standard Class II HPU, or Tool circuit of truck/tractor
- Feed screw controls cutting motion; the saw does all the work reducing operator fatigue
- Feed gauge shows wire pressure and cut angle
- Standard mounting chain controls
- Single crank, manual feed with gauge
- Quick change continuous loop diamond wire cutting element
WEIGHT & FINISH
- 25KG (54 lbs)
- Construction: Aluminium and Stainless Steel
551mm (w) x 330mm (d) x 709mm (h) (21.7in x 13in x 27.9in)”