- The SM50 can draw down water to a depth of 3.5 inches
- Putting the SM50 in a sump will allow it to pump all but 3.5 inches of water remaining in the sump.
- The pump will handle clear water and water containing up to 10% solids.
- Contaminant-tolerant gear motor uniquely designed for continuous high speed operation.
- Drives the impeller directly meaning there are no spindle bearings that require periodic lubrication or replacement.
|A series of seals on the drive shaft effectively keep hydraulic fluid and pumped water where they belong while allowing the pump to be run dry without sudden seal failure.
|Ease of Use
- The SM50 is fitted with dripless flat faced HTMA quick couplers for easy connecting and disconnecting of the pump and hydraulic system.
- The water outlet is 3-inch pipe thread fitted with a 3-inch groove fitting to which can be connected a cam hose end fitting.
- Access to the pumping chamber for cleaning requires the removal of only two capscrews.
- The motor with the impeller attached is then easily removed from the pump casing.
|The cast stainless steel, semi-closed impeller resists corrosion.
- The integral screen effectively keeps solids larger than 3/8 of an inch out of the pump.