The Compact LX Mobile Valve Exerciser combines all the necessary features required for mobile valve exercising maintenance (hydro-excavation and valve turning) using Intelligent Automation.
Additional accessory features included on this single axle, structural steel framed trailer are:
- Trailer, Skid, Ute or Flatbed Mounted
- Hydraulic Motor – 30LPM @2000 PSI
- Wachs ERV-750 Articulating Arm
- VITALS or infraMap Control & Data Management
- Wireless Control
- Hydraulic Auxiliary Power Hose Reel – 15m
- LED Strobe Light with LED Swivel Work Lights
Trailer, Skid, Ute or Flatbed
L 15 ft x H 7 ft x W 7 1/2 ft
1 Year Limited Warranty
|Valve Machine Intelligent Automation
- Wachs valve exercisers utilise industry exclusive “no assumption” automation technology to safely and effectively turn valves.
- Protects the operators by keeping ‘hands off’ the machine while exercising the valve.
- Protects the valve by not assuming size, direction or current position.
- Allows the machine to follow the path of least resistance.
- Programming and sensors automatically stop the rotation and reverse in half turn increments to flush calcification from the valve gate.
- Automation always exercises valve at the minimum torque required to turn and lowers pre-set threshold once the rotation begins, so the impact at the end of valve travel is soft as possible.
|Wachs ERV-750 Mounted Valve Exerciser
- Articulating Arm.
- Automated valve operator utilising industry exclusive Intelligent Automation to control torque, direction and turns.
- Twin arms (one telescoping) provide 3.9m reach over 270 degrees.
- Hydraulic disk brakes safely secure exerciser capable of 750’ ft-lb [1016 Nm] of torque.
- Constructed of 76mm square steel tube and powder coated for long life.
- A light weight, telescoping valve key is also provided.
- 27.6HP Perkins 20.6 KW 2.2L Diesel, 404A-22G1, 4 cylinder, 4 stroke, liquid cooled.
VITALS Software 3.3.1 (Valve Information Tracking and Logging System) equips an operator to record critical valve information and GPS position valve location while exercising valves. This information can them be synchronized between the HC-100 handheld controller and desktop GIS.
Custom valve ID information recorded includes:
- the number of turns
- maximum torque
- valve location
To eliminate valuable downtime, VITALS diagnostics quickly identifies issues relating to:
Additional features include:
- Turns Bar Indicator
- Auto-Detect Controller Port
- Auto-Detect GPS
- Auto-Connect to Exerciser
- Bluetooth Indicator
- No Activity Valves
- Error Indicator
- Customer GPS Naming
- Power Save
- Language Selection